The Whelan Group is pleased to announce the following new clients for Fall 2009/Spring 2010:
- Rhodes College in Memphis, TN – Search campaign coordination
- William Jewell College in Liberty, MO – Publication development
- Brevard College in Brevard, NC – Publication development & Search marketing campaign coordination
- Greenville College in Greenville, IL – Publication development & Search marketing campaign coordination
- Trinity University in San Antonio, TX – Interactive solutions
- Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, TX – Email marketing
- Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, TX – Alumni development marketing campaign
- West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, WV – Search marketing campaign coordination
- The University of Texas of the Permian Basin in Odessa, TX – Search marketing campaign coordination
- The University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA – Creative services
With these clients come new products and services…
For instance, Trinity University has selected The Whelan Group to produce our first interactive Yield Site, which will help admission staff and Trinity faculty maintain better communication with admitted students, as well as allow admitted students to connect with others – admitted and current students.
Huston-Tillotson University’s development campaign will consist of a direct mail and email marketing effort to graduates in an effort to generate funding for the University.